9/23/15

Escape in the city


Hello guys! Today I was in need of some fresh air so i decided to visit the picturesque streets of Plaka... For my walk I chose a while neated-laced top combined with loose khaki shorts. My leather fringed bag and gladiators gave
my style some ethnic details. I added gold jewelries to complete the look. If you ever feel trapped in your apartment just take a walk in a beautiful place in your own town, you'll feel better immediately!

                                                                Kisses, Eva











top: Stradivarius / shorts: Zara / bag: Stradivarius / jewelry: H&M /sandals: Mango /  sunnies: H&M 

3 comments:

  1. Perfect look for the end of summer!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an amazing look, simple but fashionable and you look amazing!!!

    BamBam Blog

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete