7/4/15

From the heart...




Hi everyone! This post reminds me of beautiful memories from the weekend. I' m a godmother of two amazing children, a boy and a girl. This weekend they visited me and they brought me flowers! Here you can see everything I prepared for our meeting. Yogurt with honey and fruit, humus, sandwiches and a big fruit tart. They especially loved this sweet tart. It was a beautiful weekend
with these funny and sweet kids!

                                                                                                   Love, Eva












5 comments:

  1. omg, love the pictures, i'm so hungry rigth now ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this food looks sooo good! I love fruit :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet that they brought you flowers, god mothers are so important, I am sure you are a great one and your god children are very sweet! I looooved the pictures and will use them as ideas, they are simply perfect, such a way of presenting great and healthy food!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/04/2015

    It looks so tasty :-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! So beautiful event!!! Now I'm hungry!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete