9/17/14

A Skort Story



Hi everyone! Today I made an outfit with one of my favourite pieces ever: the black skort. I paired it with a white shirt and a blazer, my Mango heels and a black straw hat. I think that a skort can elevate any simple everyday outfit, since it offers elegance and class. Hope you like it as well!


                                                                                              Love, Eva

                                                                                                                  









                     blazer: Topshop / shirt: Vero Moda / skort: Sheinside / hat: H&M / heels: Mango

Get this look for $109+ on Lookastic: Black Blazer, White Longsleeve Shirt, Black Shorts, Black Hat, and Black Silk Heeled Sandals

2 comments:

  1. You remembered me, that I also have a skort in my closet :) Thanks for the inspiration, your look is cool!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/17/2014

    Eva! Very nice look ....Greetz Edwin! www.foto-edwin.nl

    ReplyDelete